UNIT HAS BEEN RENTED. NO LONGER AVAILABLE. DO NOT APPLY.
Large dining/living rooms and 4 nice size bedrooms with 2 baths. This is a large unit with new carpet in living and dining rooms and hardwood flooring on the second floor. Has separate entry, porch, and front steps. It’s like living in a single family home. One bedroom and half bath on first floor. Full bath on second floor. Kitchen features tall ceiling with a skylight for lots of natural light. Beautiful white built-in kitchen shelving. Unit comes with dishwasher and local security alarm system is available. Local security system one-time activation fee $150 at move in. Some stipulations apply. Blinds or curtains on most windows. Fenced yard at rear of house featuring a large deck and garden at the rear. Basement with washer/dryer hookup. Absolutely No pets. Unit rents for $870 with $700 deposit.
At Colonial Residential Properties, all of our units are subsidized by either local, state or federal agencies. If you have a housing subsidy, we would be interested in you. However, if you do not have a housing subsidy such as Miami Valley Housing Opportunity (MVHO) or HUD Section 8, we are unable to rent to you.
Please be aware for all of our units, we have instituted a Policy regarding excessive music and noise. Our company has instituted a new Policy regarding music and other forms of noise for all rental units. We call it our "Quiet Time Policy" for the benefit of the neighborhood and our other families who live in the vicinity. This means tenants must keep music and other forms of noise to an absolute minimum. Applicants seeking to rent any unit must agree to this Policy. There are penalty fines for violation.
SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE (DO NOT COMPLETE.)
1. Type your first name, middle initial, and last name in this box.
2. Type your current address, city, zip code
3. Type your phone number with area code first. Must have a contact number for screening
4. What is your email address. We will communicate with you by email. Email required.
5. Do you have a Section 8 voucher or Miami Valley Housing Opportunity subsidy. Select one answer
6. If you have a voucher, what type bedroom size voucher or subsidy is it for. Select one answer
7. What is your HVS and 40% numbers. Preference will be given to applicants who know both
numbers. Type numbers in the square
8. What is the name and phone number of your current landlord. Phone number with area code required
9. What is your previous address prior to the current address
10. What is the name and phone number of your previous landlord. Phone number with area code
11. Are you currently employed?
12. If employed, please insert the name of your employer
13. If employed, please insert your start date. Example: January 1, 2018
14. What is your net monthly salary? Insert the actual pay amount you receive. Do not include taxes
or any other deductions. Type the word monthly after the amount. Example: $1700.00 monthly
15. How long have you been on the Montgomery County Section 8 Voucher Program. Select one answer
16. Type your name in again, please
By clicking "I authorize" below, you are authorizing contact to your current and previous landlord for rental history including Section 8 inspection reports or Miami Valley Housing inspection reports if you are a Miami Valley Housing recipient. You are also authorizing release of information. I authorize release of my rental information. Click "I authorize release of information" and click "Submit"
Note: We board up all of our units whenever they are vacant per company policy. So, if you drive by our unit and you see boards on the windows and doors, do not be alarmed. The unit will be available for showing on October 1, 2019.