Located in NW Dayton near Salem Ave, 816 Cornell Dr. is fully carpeted with brand new chocolate brown carpet throughout. Looking for a beautiful spacious home in a quite neighborhood, this is it. Don’t look anywhere else until you see this unit. This is a super sharp large 3 bedroom double. Cornell offers large living, dining rooms and large bedrooms. Large kitchen features a breakfast nook. Also, kitchen has an extra room for cabinet space and storage. Living room features white fireplace for decoration with beautiful mirror above. Unit has full basement with a large carpeted playroom and laundry table. W/D hookup. One car space is available next to garage. Garage not included. Grass cutting is included in the rent. Absolutely no pets allowed. This is a non-smoking unit. Section 8 families with "3 bedroom voucher only" please. Rent is $800. Deposit $700.
Please be aware for all of our units, we have instituted a Policy regarding excessive music and noise. Our company has instituted a new Policy regarding music and other forms of noise for all rental units. We call it our "Quiet Time Policy" for the benefit of the neighborhood and our other families who live in the vicinity. This means tenants must keep music and other forms of noise to an absolute minimum. Applicants seeking to rent any unit must agree to this Policy. There are penalty fines for violation. We do not allow pets in any of our units and no smoking is allowed.
To apply, complete the REQUIRED Screening Questionnaire below and click Submit.
1. Type your first name, middle initial, and last name in this box.
2. Type your current address, city, zip code
3. Type your phone number with area code first. Must have a contact number for screening
4. What is your email address. We will communicate with you by email. Email required.
5. Do you have a Section 8 voucher or Miami Valley Housing Opportunity subsidy. Select one answer
6. If you have a voucher, what type bedroom size voucher or subsidy is it for. Select one answer
7. What is your HVS and 40% numbers. Preference will be given to applicants who know both
numbers. Type numbers in the square.
8. What is the name and phone number of your current landlord. Phone number with area code required
9. What is your previous address prior to the current address
10. What is the name and phone number of your previous landlord. Phone number with area code
11. Are you currently employed?
12. If employed, please insert the name of your employer
13. If employed, please insert your start date. Example: January 1, 2021
14. What is your net monthly salary? Insert the actual pay amount you receive. Do not include taxes
or any other deductions. Type the word monthly after the amount. Example: $1700.00 monthly
15. How long have you been on the Montgomery County Section 8 Voucher Program. Select one answer
16. Type your name in again, please
By clicking "I authorize release of informaton" , you are authorizing contact to your current and previous landlord for rental history including Section 8 inspection reports or Miami Valley Housing inspection reports if you are a Miami Valley Housing recipient. You are also authorizing release of general information related to housing/renting/financing. I authorize release of my rental information.
Click "I authorize release of information" and click "Submit"
Note: We board up all of our units whenever they are vacant per company policy. So, if you drive by our unit and you see boards on the windows and doors, do not be alarmed. The unit is available for showing.