We have a new unit available for section 8 families with a 3 bedroom voucher. Our unit is located 4005 Midway Ave. in Residence Park in Dayton, Ohio. This cute home with light blue siding has a private driveway, garage and yard is mostly fenced. Unit is a NON-Smoking, Cape Cod style single family home with 2 bedrooms on the main floor and 3rd bedroom on the second floor. Absolutely NO PETS allowed. Large living room with decorative fireplace, separate dining room with decorative shelving and kitchen. It is newly rehabbed with hardwood flooring on the main floor and tiled flooring on second floor. Unit features 2 window AC units included in rent. There is a one-time usage charge. Full basement with washer/dryer hookup. Storage space available. Tenant provides all appliances and responsible for grass cutting and lawn maintenance. Tenant pays all utilities including water. Rents for $785 with $700 deposit. Available August 1st for showing. More pictures coming soon. Lots of restaurants and other stores nearby.
To apply for this unit, scroll down to complete a required screening questionnaire and click Submit.
Please be aware for all of our units, we have instituted a Policy regarding excessive music and noise. Our company has instituted a new Policy regarding music and other forms of noise for all rental units. We call it our "Quiet Time Policy" for the benefit of the neighborhood and our other families who live in the vicinity. This means tenants must keep music and other forms of noise to an absolute minimum. Applicants seeking to rent any unit must agree to this Policy. There are penalty fines for violation.
We are now accepting applications. No application fee. Unit will be available for showing Aug 1, 2019. Hurry and apply today. Won't be on the market for long!!! You must have good landlord references.
SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE (Required completion)
1. Type your first name, middle initial, and last name in this box.
2. Type your current address, city, zip code
3. Type your phone number with area code first. Must have a contact number for screening
4. What is your email address. We will communicate with you by email. Email required.
5. Do you have a Section 8 voucher or Miami Valley Housing Opportunity subsidy. Select one answer
6. If you have a voucher, what type bedroom size voucher or subsidy is it for. Select one answer
7. What is your HVS and 40% numbers. Preference will be given to applicants who know both
numbers. Type numbers in the square
8. What is the name and phone number of your current landlord. Phone number with area code required
9. What is your previous address prior to the current address
10. What is the name and phone number of your previous landlord. Phone number with area code
11. Are you currently employed?
12. If employed, please insert the name of your employer
13. If employed, please insert your start date. Example: January 1, 2018
14. What is your net monthly salary? Insert the actual pay amount you receive. Do not include taxes
or any other deductions. Type the word monthly after the amount. Example: $1700.00 monthly
15. Type your name in again, please
By clicking "I authorize" below, you are authorizing contact to your current and previous landlord for rental history including Section 8 inspection reports or Miami Valley Housing inspection reports if you are a Miami Valley Housing recipient. You are also authorizing release of information. I authorize release of my rental information. Click "I authorize release of information" and click "Submit"
Note: We board up all of our units whenever they are vacant per company policy. So, if you drive by our unit and you see boards on the windows and doors, do not be alarmed. The unit is ready to show August 12, 2019. Apply Today!